Travel to Bordeaux with Eleven Winery
Join Matt & Sarah on a wine-focused gourmet adventure to Bordeaux June 21-28, 2019.
The food and wine travel experts at Experi have arranged for us to stay seven nights at a luxe countryside estate set amongst the vineyards of Château Smith Haut Lafitte. Travel through the beautiful wine regions of Bordeaux and visit renowned estates. Take part in hands-on experiences, such as a wine blending workshop and a French cooking class. We’ll discover UNESCO World Heritage Site towns with local experts and so much more…..
– Tour La Cité du Vin in Bordeaux and discover all things wine-related. End the visit with a glass of wine overlooking views of the city.
– Enjoy a guided cycling tour through the surrounding vineyards.
– Spend time in the city of Bordeaux. Stroll through Old Bordeaux with a local guide and learn about the architecture, history, and culture of this gateway city.
– About the 2,000-year history of the Bordeaux winemaking region from local experts.
– The process of barrel making at a state-of-the-art multi-generational family cooperage.
– About the medieval village of Saint-Émilion with a local expert.
– Enjoy tastings and private tours at historic wine estates in regions of Graves, Médoc, Sauternes, and Saint-Émilion.
– Wine produced from ancient vines and the regions best vintages and authentic meals prepared by Michelin-starred chefs.
– Enjoy a lovely wine-paired lunch at a must-visit wine estate – Château D’Agassac.
We can’t wait to share this journey with you! For the full itinerary and pricing, contact Cathy at 866-456-8825 x7010 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.