Eleven Winery is searching for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Team for the Summer! The ideal candidate must exude customer service with the ability and passion to create customers for life! This position is a seasonal weekend position, Friday-Monday. We have an opportunity for one part-time employee.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and delivering outstanding customer service.
• Have successful Sales experience
• Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm
• Exceptional ability to create and provide an outstanding guest experience in keeping with the Winery’s core values and brand image.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self motivated.
• Basic wine knowledge is highly recommended but not required for this position
• Love of wine, Bainbridge and people!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Open/Close Tasting Room.
• Accurately manage and track inventory of wine & merchandise
• Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have (or obtain within the first 60 days) a valid MAST permit.
• Must be able to consistently & easily lift 40lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for long periods behind tasting bar.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.