Eleven Winery is searching for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our team! The ideal candidate must exude customer service with the ability and passion to create customers for life!
Must be able to work weekends and some evenings.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and delivering outstanding customer service
• Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm
• Direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred
• Exceptional ability to create and provide an outstanding guest experience in keeping with the Winery’s core values and brand image
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Basic wine knowledge is highly recommended but not required for this position
• Love of wine, Bainbridge, and people!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Open/Close Tasting Room
• Accurately manage and track inventory of wine & merchandise
• Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have (or obtain within the first 60 days) a valid MAST permit
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for long periods behind the tasting bar
Hourly + Commission