Eleven Winery is searching for TWO dynamic and energetic individuals to join our team! The ideal candidates must exude customer service with the ability and passion to create customers for life! Must be able to work weekends and some evenings.
We have opportunities for two part-time employees: Position 1: Saturday-Tuesday Position 2: Wednesday-Saturday
• Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred
• Exceptional ability to create and provide an outstanding guest experience in keeping with the Winery’s core values and brand image.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self motivated.
• Basic wine knowledge is highly recommended but not required for this position
• Love of wine, Bainbridge and people!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Open/Close Tasting Room
• Accurately manage and track inventory of wine & merchandise
• Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have (or obtain within the first 60 days) a valid MAST permit.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for long periods behind tasting bar.
Please send a resume to Talina, our tasting room manager, at .